La Page Mixte :: Ipad Facebook App Write On Wall
La Page Mixte Index du Forum

Sa parle de tout, partout. Avec des concours, des sondages...

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Bienvenue 
 Bienvenue sur la page Mixte

Ce forum est un forum qui parle de tout avec des sondages, jeux, concours.

En ce moment, je recrute 1 fêtard et 1 conseillé

J'ai mis au point beaucoup de catégories. Les organisateurs et les fêtards seront la pour mettre de la bonne ambiance dans le forum.
Quand aux conseillées, ils aideront les ,gens dans leurs problèmes et autres.... Et bien sur, l'administratrice et la modératrice , c'est moi !

Bonne visite à tous.
Ipad Facebook App Write On Wall

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Page Mixte Index du Forum -> Coin des Potins -> Coin des problèmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darlclift

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ipad Facebook App Write On Wall Répondre en citant

Ipad Facebook App Write On Wall
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

In your photo library, select the image you want to save, tap the arrow button on the right side of the library. your python app) to post onto your App's Profile Page ( using OAuth: (Section Page Login) Once you received an access token you should be able to post to App Profile Page as described here: (Section Publishing) shareimprove this answer edited Jun 1 '11 at 20:12 answered May 28 '11 at 8:22 fivanski 5381613 I updated the question based on your feedback, but I'm still not getting it to work - for some reason it doesn't recognize my code as authorized. After that you post directly to the page (using the page id, not your app id in the feed url). This is how it’s done for all the apps presented this review.You can also navigate to the iPad Settings app and select on Brightness & Wallpaper. We do also share that information with third parties for advertising & analytics. Help us out Who are you? Got two minutes to spare? We'd love to know a bit more about our readers. That way we now it's the correct feed you are posting to. Accounting & Bookkeeping. I wrote a simple web page that creates a form with hidden input fields that contain the data required to get Facebook to authorise an app with a user (see When the user clicks the submit button, the browser does an HTTP GET to Facebook, with an appropriate query string, where the Facebook user is prompted to login (if needed) and authorise the app. But this should not keep you from downloading this free app. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Alex Ruy June 4, 2010 at 11:34 pm Have you guys saw this collection? It's different than usual wallpapers for ipad, better designed and better illustrated - love the details there! and you can get a poster for free after you give your email there :] Reply Alex Ruy June 4, 2010 at 9:34 pm Have you guys saw this collection? It's different than usual wallpapers for ipad, better designed and better illustrated - love the details there! and you can get a poster for free after you give your email there :] Reply Aibek May 30, 2010 at 5:39 am The miniature city one looks pretty cool. .. Money & Debt. –John Janzen May 30 '11 at 23:17 You are using the wrong url to fetch the access token. –fivanski May 31 '11 at 7:27 Actually, the last part is wrong, I just found out that every app already has a page, so you won't have to create it and apparently you can use the same id. Business Technology & Customer Support. Bakaris Business Blog; Twitterme: bakarichavanu; Google+ Latest Giveaways! Sonos One Review: Is This the One Smart Speaker to Rule Them All? Sonos One Review: Is This the One Smart Speaker to Rule Them All? 3DRudder Review: Can This Foot Controller Solve the Problem of VR Motion Sickness? (And Giveaway!) 3DRudder Review: Can This Foot Controller Solve the Problem of VR Motion Sickness? (And… Blackview S8 Review: Galaxy Features Without The Astronomical Price (and Giveaway!) Blackview S8 Review: Galaxy Features Without The Astronomical Price (and Giveaway!) Trending 8 Android Settings You Should Change Right Now Android 8 Android Settings You Should Change Right Now Beware This Kodi Feature That Could Be Spying on You Entertainment Security Beware This Kodi Feature That Could Be Spying on You How Do I Update Kodi? Entertainment How Do I Update Kodi? Related Articles How to Add a Christmas Theme to Windows 10 Windows How to Add a Christmas Theme to Windows 10 10 Creepy Halloween Wallpaper Images for Your Desktop & Start Screen Windows 10 Creepy Halloween Wallpaper Images for Your Desktop & Start Screen 6 Desktop Wallpapers to Increase Your Productivity Productivity Creative 6 Desktop Wallpapers to Increase Your Productivity Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Tap the arrow button which will take you to your photo library, from which you can select an image for iPad wallpaper use.Free Walls [iTunes Store link]Free Walls is another elegant collection of about 100 images, ranging from nature to cars, and various graphic designs. English - US (International) Help & Support Freelancer Categories Projects Contests Freelancers Enterprise Local Jobs Showcase API for Developers About About us How it Works Security Investor Sitemap Quotes Terms Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions Copyright Policy Code of Conduct Apps --- Registered Users --- Total Jobs Posted Freelancer is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759) Copyright 2018 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759) . Events About Team Advertise Jobs Contact 2006–2018 The Next Web B.V. Setting Up a New Business.. An animating image of a unicorn sheep Oops, Looks like the page you are looking for doesn't exist. make-use-of-logo logo-background menu search search-start close email bookmark facebook google twitter pinterest stumbleupon whatsapp amazon youtube youtube label-rectangle triangle-long down . Let us know if it worked and I will update the answer accordingly. Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long What's underused by Americans? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose Cannot remove package Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? Did any computers use the Z80B? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Highlight graph same vertices multiple circle Why is ReLU used as an activation function? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? printf, awk . .. Start! All data collected in the survey is anonymous. 7 Ways Alexa and Amazon Echo Pose a Privacy RiskBarnes & Noble eReader Superior to iBook and Kindle In Almost Every Way [iPad] 4 comments Write a Comment Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. I got a response that led me to believe that the post was accepted, and if I try to post the same again I get a "error":{"type":"OAuthException","message":"(#506) Duplicate status message"}}, however it doesn't show up on the app's wall. Hire Freelancers Find a Freelancer Post a Project Post a Contest Post a Local Job Discover Showcase Browse Directory Community Find Work Find Work Browse Projects Browse Contests Browse Categories How It Works Log In Sign Up Post a Project . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. It features hundreds of images with categories including, Flowers, Beaches, Cars, Patterns, Music, Fantasy, Technology 5a02188284
facebook chat apps for nokia mobilefacebook email and password hackedjak zdobyc za darmo facebook creditsbeautiful profile pictures for facebook timelinehow to download a video from facebook yahoodownload aplikasi hack facebook ampuhhow to add cover photo on facebook iphone appfacebook chat softawarhow to hack someones computer via facebookmobile facebook for pocket pc

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Page Mixte Index du Forum -> Coin des Potins -> Coin des problèmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation